Rob Vitale has served as the President and Chief Executive Officer of Post Holdings since 2014. He joined the company during the time of its spinoff from Ralcorp Holdings, Inc. and was the company’s Chief Financial Officer from 2011-2014. He has been a member of the Board of Directors at Post Holdings since 2014.
During his time at Post, the company has completed more than 20 acquisitions and executed a variety of innovative financial transactions, including the formation and recapitalization of 8th Avenue Food and Provisions, the IPO of BellRing Brands, Inc. in 2019 and its spinoff in 2022. He also serves as the Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors of BellRing Brands.
Prior to Post, his background includes a history of organization leadership, transformative growth and acquisitions. He served as president and chief executive officer of AHM Financial Group LLC, a diversified financial services firm, which grew five-fold in revenue during his time leading the company. Prior to AHM, he was a partner in Westgate Group LLC, a consumer products private equity firm. Early in his career, he worked at Boatmen’s Bancshares and KPMG. He received his MBA from Washington University in St. Louis and a BSBA from St. Louis University.
- Director, Post Holdings, Inc., 2014-present
- Executive Chairman of the Board, BellRing Brands, Inc., 2019-present
- Director, 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, 2018-present
- Director, Energizer Holdings, Inc., 2017-present
- Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame, 2022
- Washington University Olin Business School Distinguished Alumni Honoree, 2020
- Saint Louis University Globalist Award, 2019
- Institutional Investor All-America Executive Team