Diedre Gray serves as Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer of Post Holdings. She joined the company during the time of its spinoff from Ralcorp Holdings in 2011.
At Post Holdings, Diedre leads a team of in-house counsel, as well as directing outside counsel on the company’s legal matters. She is highly experienced in the legal aspects of mergers and acquisitions, as well as working with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). She oversees legal, human resources, diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), environmental, social and governance (ESG) and communications. She also serves as Secretary to the Board of Directors.
Prior to Post, Diedre’s background includes a combination of corporate legal management and law firm experience. She served as associate general counsel and assistant secretary for MEMC Electronic Materials (SunEdison). Prior to that, she was an associate attorney for Bryan Cave LLP, where she focused on securities law and mergers and acquisitions. She received her law degree from Vanderbilt University and a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of Missouri-Columbia. While at the University of Missouri, she was the chief of staff of the Missouri Students Association.
- Director, 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, 2018-present
- Director, Vice President of the Board and Chair of Human Resources Committee, Center of Creative Arts (COCA), 2016-present
- Director, Forest Park Forever, 2018-present
- St. Louis Business Journal, Corporate Counsel Award, 2020
- NYSE Governance Services Award, General Counsel to Watch, 2014
- St. Louis Business Journal, 40 Under 40 Award, 2013