Post Holdings Careers
Post Holdings Careers
Here at Post Holdings, we believe in building an organization and culture that is centered around our people, innovation and creating a dynamic portfolio of products. If you are a new grad or experienced professional, we have exciting opportunities in our corporate offices and manufacturing facilities across the United States and Canada.
Post Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or a physical or mental disability.
- Growth through acquisition is a key strategic initiative. Our track record of acquisitions is a strong indicator of our growth strategy.
Career Growth and Development
- We offer team members the ability to influence their career and to step into dynamic career paths. We are committed to providing tools and resources that support team member’s career roadmaps.
Challenging & Innovating Work
- We provide opportunities to innovate and challenge our team members. We look for creative individuals who will drive the business and challenge the way “it’s always been done.”
Family & Work-Life Balance
- We value family and work-life balance and are committed to providing an environment that respects the work-life relationship.
- The following is a sample of benefits offered within our various operating groups.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Competitive 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Vacations and holidays
- Flexible spending accounts for medical, dental and dependent care expenses
- Employee assistance programs
- Work-life Balance
- Employee Discounts on cell phone plans, electronics, and entertainment
- Wellness Benefits & Fitness Discounts
- Our locations take pride in giving back to our communities. We’ve participated through United Way, March of Dimes, Highway clean up, volunteering at local Food Banks, and many other ways. As each location is part of the Post Community, we also take satisfaction in giving back to our local communities.
- Our success is driven by our team members. We strive to create an environment that stimulates our team members in creating challenging opportunities, career development, and a flexible work-life balance.
It is our goal to foster and maintain a diverse workplace that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We ﬁrmly believe that diversity makes us a better organization, gives us a broader perspective, leads to a higher quality of work, and enriches the work atmosphere. It is Post’s goal to support and promote diversity so that all employees feel welcomed, included, valued, supported and able to succeed.
Military Service Members and Veterans:
Thank you for your dedication, service, and sacrifice in protecting our freedom, home, and our families. Post is committed to supporting and hiring our military service members and veterans.
Helpful Military Career Link:
Search our Careers site for open opportunities! Click here to check out our jobs link!
Fill out a candidate profile and submit your resume. You will then receive an email confirming that we have received your information
- Your resume is your first opportunity to tell us about all the awesome things you’ve accomplished and how you can fit within our organization.
- Be sure to verify the basic qualifications to make sure it’s a match
- Provide up to date information on your resume
2. Resume Review
Our recruiting team will review your information. If you are a good match, a recruiter will contact you regarding the next steps in the process which is typically a phone interview.
3. Phone Interview
A recruiter will schedule a time to speak with you. Phone screens typically take 30-45 minutes; we ask that you block an hour for that conversation. We want to make sure we have plenty of time to learn more about you. We’ll discuss your career goals, education, experience, and skills.
- Research the company
- Be clear and concise in your answers
- Be prepared for questions about your experience and accomplishments
- Make sure you’re in a quiet space with a good connection if using a cell phone
4. Onsite Interview
For those candidates invited onsite, this is your opportunity to learn about us, just as we are continuing to learn more about you. Typically, interviews will last 2-3 hours as you meet with the hiring manager, team members, and Human Resources. Take advantage of each person you meet and the different perspective and experiences they share.
- Get a good night’s rest before the day of the interview
- Dress to Impress! Don’t be afraid to bring out the power outfit
- Come prepared to ask questions and learn more about us
- Relax and enjoy your time with us! We’re here to learn about you and your fit within our organization
Following the completion of the onsite interview, the hiring team will evaluate all candidates to determine the best fit. You will be provided final feedback via email or a phone call as soon as the evaluation has been completed. Feedback is typically received no later than two weeks.
5: Offer & Acceptance
If you are the successful candidate, a company representative will contact you to discuss an offer of employment. All offers are contingent on the successful completion of the pre-employment screening, which includes a drug screen and background check. We are excited to start your onboarding and look forward to your first day. Welcome to Post!
Post Holdings, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Post”) provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws. Post complies with applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Post expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Post’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Post is pleased to accommodate the individual needs of applicants with disabilities within the recruitment process.
To ensure your equal participation in the recruitment and selection process, you may request an accommodation by contacting Post Human Resources at:
- Accommodation Helpline: 314-644-7660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference “Accommodation Help and position” in the subject name of the email or voicemail. An HR Representative will contact you within 2 business days to discuss your accommodation needs. Please note these channels are to be used to solely to request an accommodation in regards to the online process.
EEO is the law poster
(English) Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW